I just returned from a surprise 50th Birthday trip to South Africa that included a few nights stay at the 12 Apostles Hotel and Spa. . The ENTIRE staff is amazing. We were very fortunate to have had Lauren and her co-workers arrange daily excursions of the region for us and assigned the BEST driver, Russell to us. The areas they choose were exactly what we were looking for our driver was friendly, attentive and very informative. All of his recommendations on specifics were directly on point. The hotel is spotless! The food and drink delicous! Every window and balconey have amazing views of the sea or the mountain. I can't say enough except to say I cried when it was time to leave.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled between the staggering 12 Apostles Mountain Range and the Atlantic Ocean, the uniquely located and luxurious Twelve Apostles Hotel & Spa offers the ultimate escape to relax and be pampered, while indulging in stunning beauty, discreet service and extraordinary charm. Within 10 minutes of the best beaches and 15 minutes from the waterfront. A proud member of The Leading Small Hotels of the World. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelbag, Agoda, Southall Travel, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., TripOnline SA, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your The Twelve Apostles Hotel and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Twelve Apostles Hotel Camps Bay
- The 12 Apostles Hotel And Spa
- Twelve Apostles Hotel
- The Twelve Apostles Hotel And Spa Camps Bay, Cape Town