When planning our trip to South Africa for our honeymoon a few nights at the Twelve Apostles was on my must do list. The hotel and staff did not disappoint! They made our honeymoon unforgettable! You can't go wrong with the views from the hotel, you are either staring at mountains and/or the Atlantic Ocean. I planned a surprise helicopter ride coupled with spa treatments for my husband, which was made possible by the Twelve Apostles on-site helipad. The staff there also went above and beyond assisting me with a nearly impossible task, personal thank you to Tamzin, Vaughan, the night staff, and especially Dane for making it possible! The morning breakfast is amazing, which includes raw oysters and phenomenal view! If we ever return to SA, which we plan to, a stay at the Twelve Apostles is necessary!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled between the staggering 12 Apostles Mountain Range and the Atlantic Ocean, the uniquely located and luxurious Twelve Apostles Hotel & Spa offers the ultimate escape to relax and be pampered, while indulging in stunning beauty, discreet service and extraordinary charm. Within 10 minutes of the best beaches and 15 minutes from the waterfront. A proud member of The Leading Small Hotels of the World. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Southall Travel, Expedia, Hotels.com, LateRooms, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your The Twelve Apostles Hotel and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Twelve Apostles Hotel Camps Bay
- The 12 Apostles Hotel And Spa
- Twelve Apostles Hotel
- The Twelve Apostles Hotel And Spa Camps Bay, Cape Town