I stayed one night attending a business event. I had a front facing room with glass sliding doors opening onto a balcony and providing a stunning sea view from the bed.
The service and food is some of the best I have experienced in Cape Town and the rooms and public areas are beautiful.
Sundowners in the Leopard Bar is an institution.
Note that a car us a must though as the hotel is some distance from the city centre.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled between the staggering 12 Apostles Mountain Range and the Atlantic Ocean, the uniquely located and luxurious Twelve Apostles Hotel & Spa offers the ultimate escape to relax and be pampered, while indulging in stunning beauty, discreet service and extraordinary charm. Within 10 minutes of the best beaches and 15 minutes from the waterfront. A proud member of The Leading Small Hotels of the World. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Southall Travel, Agoda, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, LateRooms, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your The Twelve Apostles Hotel and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Twelve Apostles Hotel Camps Bay
- The 12 Apostles Hotel And Spa
- Twelve Apostles Hotel
- The Twelve Apostles Hotel And Spa Camps Bay, Cape Town