We stayed 3 nights at Primi-Royal. Excellent location in beautiful Camps Bay, just minutes walk from the beach, shops and restaurants. The hotel is situated very close to the City Sightseeing Bus stop and we used this on a couple of days to get into town and around the area as we did not have a car (parking is available). However the main Cape Town and surrounds bus service is undergoing expansion so would recommend you look into this before you arrive as this may prove cheaper in the future.
Overal staff very friendly and helpful. We needed a number of taxis during our stay and unfortunately recommendations of firms and opinion of safety of those in the main rank differed between the staff which left us a bit confused and uncertain. Some reception staff less approachable for advice (hence my four star rating).
We were lucky to get a sea view room and the views, especially at sunset, were beautiful. Room very clean with a 'rustic' African style which might not appeal to all but was fine for us.
Breakfast was excellent with a large choice of hot (freshly cooked) and cold food, served promptly by very friendly staff.
Would definitely stay again should we return to Cape Town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We're a small 10 bedroom boutique hotel just 100 m up from the beach, restaurants, bars & Miami-Beach style nightlife! We strive to give good service & make your stay as pleasurable as possible. We arrange half-day & full-day tours of all types: Best-of-the-Cape, The Peninsula - Cape of Good Hope & Cape Point, Wine, Cheese & Olive Tasting at our very best vineyards in the famous Cape Winelands, museums, Table Mountain, day trips to Cape Safari Game Farms, whale watching, shark cage diving, helicopter trips, tandem paragliding & other extreme sports...and the list just goes on! If you're looking for a home-away-from-home experience then look no further! We have no airs & graces & no-one stands on ceremony. Just pure friendliness! All of our rooms overlook the magnificent Atlantic Ocean with a backdrop of Table Mountain. So do join us! Come EAT ~ SLEEP ~ PLAY ~ where "WORK IS LOVE MADE VISIBLE!" ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Primi Royal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Primi-Royal Hotel Camps Bay
- Primi Royal Cape Town
- Primi Royal Camps Bay, Cape Town