“Comfortable for the family, great value, great staff....”

The Oceana & Camps Bay Luxury Suites
Ranked #11 of 12 Hotels in Camps Bay
Reviewed 2 November 2009

We stayed for 6 nights. Very comfortable two bedroom, living and dining room serviced apartment with great views of the bay. Located 15 min walk from the market. Lee, the General Manager, and her team are very friendly, helpful and accomodating. Not directly on the beach / sea front - hence not the place for those looking for more excitement. Very much recommended for families / groups who want to spend time together.

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled with family

Reviewed 1 November 2009

we stumbled across Oceana and couldn't have been happier. Claire and Leigh, the managers, were so friendly and couldn't be more helpful. They combine professionalism with real warmth and really made the end of our trip relaxing, even helping out with on line check in and stamps for last minute post cards.....those little details will never be forgotten, so thank you girls.
The apartment was perfect, great views and fantastic facilities. You do need a car as going down into Camp's Bay may be an ok walk but going up would be a killer(we never tried it!). The apartments are clean although could do with providing some dishcloths,tea towels and washing up liquid....but that really is all you can say as everything else was fantastic.
Angie, the on site beautician is also lovely and very reasonable.I had a lovely massage and facial.Good luck Angie with the business, you deserve it.
Really loved our stay with you guys.See you soon we hope x

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 October 2009

I have stayed at the Oceana four times in the past 6 years. I always go back to the Oceana for its convenience and simplicity. When traveling in the Capetown area we always are on a leg of an extended trip to other parts of the continent. The Oceana offers a great location to both Capetown and south to the Cape of Good Hope. Walking distance to the great beaches of Camps Bay. The small kitchenette in each suite is great for breakfast and lunch preparation. No great luxury but everything the no frills traveler needs and more. I will continue to return to the Oceana each time I travel to Capetown.

• Stayed: August 2007, travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 October 2009

An amazing facility with incredible staff, from the front desk to the housekeeping. I enjoyed being on the premises and would walk to the beach or enjoy the ocean view from my balcony. Everyone was so helpful in getting me what I needed and making me feel comfortable, safe, and clean. I cant wait for my family to come visit as I will put them up at The Oceana to ensure their first impression of Cape Town starts with them.

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 October 2009

My friend and I have stayed at the Oceana several times and each time found ourselves really enjoying this home from home in such a wonderful part of the world. Lee and the team go out of there way to make your stay really enjoyable and are quick to help out with any mishaps or problems.

• Stayed: January 2007, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 October 2009

This is my fifth stays since year 2006G at the Oceana accompany with my brother and brother in law with their families utlizing more than 3 apartments for more than 4 weeks each time ; offcourse this reflect that people whome works there are very helpful and services given away were excellent; thus i would like to take this opporunity to thanks them all.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 October 2009

We have stayed at the Oceana twice about five years apart. The reception staff are excellent in all respects. The value for money is excellent. Location is a little difficult being high up on the hill overlooking Camps Bay. We like to stroll out for dinner at night and the high location means taking the car with the constant parking problems. The kitchen seems well equipped but, in nearly twenty years of self catering hoildays we have never once used a cooker. There is a pool and other facilities but, again, we have never used them. Our main social activity while on holiday is a drive out somewhere for lunch and sightseeing. Although only two of us we always book a two bed apartment, for the extra space. The en-suite bathroom would benefit from a shelf to put toilet articles. The high location means it can be windy.

• Stayed: February 2009, travelled as a couple