My wife and I spent what we called a mini-moon in cape town, I couldn't have chosen better! The views were amazing and the guesthouse was clean and well equiped. Mike and Morgan were uber helpful and friendly and completely non intrusive, every morning a variety of breakfast goodies was layed out beautifully on the breakfast deck with stunning views...It was thrill driving up and down the driveway each time and thedirections to the house from the airport were spot on.
I will definitely stay there again, the views are unrivalled at the foothills of the 12 apostles, thank you Mike and Morgan! Andre and Kristy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Distinctive and unique villa, nestled against the famous Table Mountain Nature Reserve and ruggedly beautiful Twelve Apostles Mountain Range, capturing the ultimate in sea views, spectacular natural splendor and tranquility! Magnificent heated pool, sun deck, stylish and elegantly appointed accommodation ensures superior comfort and a quality experience. TGSA 4 Star. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Auberge du Cap reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Auberge Du Cap Hotel Camps Bay
- Auberge Du Cap Camps Bay, Cape Town