This was our second stay at Auberge Du Cap. The accommodation and welcome were as good as we'd remembered - this time we booked the Bordeaux suite with it's own private entrance. We were in heaven!
I'd highly recommend this suite as it boasts a massive terrace which is completely private - we spent many hours simply lazing here drinking in 270 degree view of Camps Bay, the Lion's Head and Table Mountain - simply stunning.
Mike, Morgan and their team looked after up extremely well - all amenities were top class and breakfasts were delicious.
This is a fabulous addition to your holiday accommodation options and Camps Bay makes a good base for some time enjoying the beaches, Cape Town and further afield. Well be coming back - that's for sure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Distinctive and unique villa, nestled against the famous Table Mountain Nature Reserve and ruggedly beautiful Twelve Apostles Mountain Range, capturing the ultimate in sea views, spectacular natural splendor and tranquility! Magnificent heated pool, sun deck, stylish and elegantly appointed accommodation ensures superior comfort and a quality experience. TGSA 4 Star. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Auberge du Cap reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Auberge Du Cap Hotel Camps Bay
- Auberge Du Cap Camps Bay, Cape Town