My wife and I arrived at Auberge Du Cap at about 10.30 at night after a flight from Australia and after an orientation from Mike - we settled down for the night. Waking up next morning to the views from the balcony down onto Camp's bay and across to Table mountain was simply incredible a feeling that continued as we took breakfast on the dining room balcony - a great selection of tasty food with views to die for.
The Nouveau suite definitely delivers as a luxury apartment and it was great to be able to walk out and use the pool after walking back from Camp's Bay, I would definitely recommend it to anyone and we hope to return in 2015.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Distinctive and unique villa, nestled against the famous Table Mountain Nature Reserve and ruggedly beautiful Twelve Apostles Mountain Range, capturing the ultimate in sea views, spectacular natural splendor and tranquility! Magnificent heated pool, sun deck, stylish and elegantly appointed accommodation ensures superior comfort and a quality experience. TGSA 4 Star. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Auberge du Cap reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Auberge Du Cap Hotel Camps Bay
- Auberge Du Cap Camps Bay, Cape Town