Our second visit to this amazing Bed and Breakfast was worth the while with the exceptional hospitable hosts Mike and Morgan, who received us with such warmth and friendliness. Situated against the Twelve Apostle Mountain Range and overlooking Camps Bay, this Guest House is indeed the jewel of Camps Bay with its stunning views. An excellent breakfast every morning, served with the personal touch of our hosts, prepared us for exploring Cape Town the rest of the day. We stayed in Nouveau Suite this time, which compared well with Bordeaux where we stayed during our previous visit 2 years ago. The luxurious accommodation facilities are neat and clean and includes a kitchenette, lovely shower and Jacuzzi style bath to soak in. The lovely flowers and champagne which awaited us on our anniversary complemented our stay. We indeed look forward to spending our time here again next time we plan a trip to the Mother City.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Distinctive and unique villa, nestled against the famous Table Mountain Nature Reserve and ruggedly beautiful Twelve Apostles Mountain Range, capturing the ultimate in sea views, spectacular natural splendor and tranquility! Magnificent heated pool, sun deck, stylish and elegantly appointed accommodation ensures superior comfort and a quality experience. TGSA 4 Star. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Auberge du Cap reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Auberge Du Cap Hotel Camps Bay
- Auberge Du Cap Camps Bay, Cape Town