We have stayed at Villa Atlantica for 4 days and we cannot but recommend the place to other visitors. We stayed two nights in the studio and two nights in room number 1. Both the studio and the room were tastefully furnished and very spacious. The whole villa was incredibly neat and tidy.
We also made use of the villa facilities, including the big kitchen, veranda and patio, and we can say that staying in Villa Atlantica greatly contributed to a very successful short holiday.
The management and the staff were really nice; they did everything possible to accommodate our needs and provided us with very useful information about the city and how to get around.
We shall definitely go back one day and we do not hesitate in recommending this place to our family, friends and acquaintances.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled between Mountains and Ocean lies our African Contemporary Villa. 6 tranquil suites with fridge, coffee/tea maker, air conditioner/heater, free wifi and flat screen satellite TV. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers and HotelsClick so you can book your Villa Atlantica Boutique Guesthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Atlantica Hotel Camps Bay
- Villa Atlantica Boutique Guesthouse Camps Bay, Cape Town