The WIFI network at CBR is named 'Paradise' for good reason. CBR guesthouse is indeed a piece of paradise.
I've been staying here for nearly 5 years. Joerg, is the consummate host. With each passing year, small and large improvements continue to surprise and delight returning guests; a palapa one year, another small pool for the koi fish, a flowering bush in the garden, a wellness nook (where guests facing downward during the course of a massage look straight ahead to an aquarium-serious!) the next.
Joerg's co-worker, the lovely Andrea, is a co-host par excellence.
I've run out of superlatives, book your next holiday at CBR and do so quickly, the demand for this Paradise far exceeds that of the biblical one, I reckon;)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The guest house is located in the hills of Cape Town's most exclusive Camps Bay suburb with unparalleled 360 degree views of the Atlantic and Camps Bay beaches below. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Camps Bay Ridge Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Camps Bay Ridge Guest House Hotel Camps Bay
- Camps Bay Ridge Guest House Cape Town