Thank you Atlanticview for a wonderful introduction to Cape Town. With nine unique rooms with views of ocean or mountains or both - we were constantly in awe of the beauty around us. Each room is complete with a kitchen and other amenities found in 6 star hotels......crisp linens, exquisite soaps, lotions and shampoos, fresh flowers (even a red Rose in a small vase hanging on the bathroom mirror).
Food is incredible, with a complimentary continental breakfast served in your room each morning that is beyond compare. Each day at 7 pm the hotel music changes from contemporary classical to Jazz indicating Happy Hour has started in the lounge where all congregate to share events of the day over complimentary wine and canapés - excellent restaurants are a stones throw away in Camps Bay and very inexpensive by NA standards.
The location is serene with the only sound, the tranquility pools flowing over in the back seemingly right into the ocean - you can lose yourself in your own thoughts (a bit scary at the beginning).
Three luxury cars with Atlanticview staff as drivers and guides are available to take you where you want to go on a moments notice, to a restaurant, museum, wine tour or drive to the cape of good hope to see the wild baboons - anywhere anytime at a small fee but well worth it - they have thought of everything.
We were in the Sunset room - a two level room looking out over the tranquility pool - you feel like you can wade into the ocean from the Rooney although it is down the hill and a distance away. The room also had a nice sitting area, a dining table and very nice small kitchen with MW and fridge. Also outside a table and chaise lounges with cushions overlooking the ocean.
I could go on and on - we travel frequently and the Atlanticview and it's people is impossible not to love. Thank you to Bobby and team for a great visit to the wonderful city if Capetown, we will return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 5-Star Graded Atlanticview Cape Town Boutique Hotel has 9 rooms and suites. This unique Cape Town Boutique Hotel is set high atop fashionable Camps Bay along the Riviera of South Africa. It has the most spectacular views of the sea and mountains. The position is perfect and convenient to all tourist attractions. Atlanticview Cape Town do not permit small children into the property. This is very popular with honeymooners and couples who wish to just get away with a bit of peace, quiet + relaxation. Well behaved teens and singles are welcome. This Cape Town Hotel has stylish air-conditioned, non-smoking rooms (three fifty to three ninety sq ft) and suites (six hundred to seven fifty sq ft). All with spectacular views, quality furnishings, all season goose down duvets (featherless available) and percale bed-linens. Master Bedroom, Penthouse, Infinity and Sunset Suites now have super king Tempur-pedic Mattresses for your maximum comfort and quality rest. Guests can have a work out in the gym, a dip in the pool, a relaxing massage or a run on the beach. Rates incl Taxes, Welcome Refreshments, Breakfasts, WiFi, use of the Gym, 2 Solar heated Infinity pools, Guests Computer plus a generous amount of Quality Wines with delicious home made Hors-d'oeuvres and Canapés every evening to celebrate the magnificent southern Atlantic sunsets.To serve you there are 18 young hotel professionals to 18 guests. Atlanticview Boutique Hotel Camps Bay has its own in-house fleet of air-conditioned Mercedes for airport and local transfers to the beach, restaurants or tourist attractions. There is a Range Rover for private tours to the Winelands or Cape Point or wherever you would like to go, all with a friendly face from the hotel behind the wheel. Atlanticview is the only Cape Town hotel of its size to boast this service as well as two Infinity pools for their guests to enjoy. Rates for the car service are little more than local taxis. It is excellent value as well as a safe, comfortable and convenient way of getting around. Camps Bay is one of the safest up market communities in Cape Town and is the only Atlantic Seaboard beach town with a promenade packed full of world class restaurants and bars. Reservations are all handled personally by the US owners. Cuisine Technology SA, the hotels sister company supplies all the top chefs and restaurants in the country making dinner reservations in the top venues possible. The owner is known for ringing the chefs private cell phones on occasion to get guests in. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK) and Agoda so you can book your Atlanticview Cape Town Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Atlanticview Capetown Boutique
- Atlanticview Capetown Boutique Camps Bay
- Atlanticview Cape Town Boutique Hotel Camps Bay