From the moment we arrived at the AtlanticView we were given star treatment. Greeted with a refreshing soft drink on the terrace by the pool with stunning views of Camps Bay and Lion's Head, AlanticView was like entering a whole different world.
We stayed for a far-too-short three nights in the Mountainview Room (102), which had beautiful views of Table Mountain, radiant heating in the floors, a bed that was like sleeping on a cloud, a wealth of pillows, and a gorgeous bathroom. The climate control in the room works great, and the turndown service is especially wonderful. Free internet is available in all parts of the hotel and works great.
The hotel has two outdoor infinity pools overlooking Camps Bay (the view is stunning!) and lovely terraces, as well as a beautiful sitting room/breakfast room. We spent the first afternoon lounging by the pool enjoying menu items from the delicious and reasonably priced pool terrace menu. The goat cheese infused with truffle oil panini is highly recommended!
AtlanticView's location couldn't be more ideal. Situated at the top of Camps Bay the view is unbeatable while downtown Cape Town is only 10 minutes drive away. Parking is available on site and we rented cars for our stay here, which makes things very convenient, but the hotel is very accommodating in booking any of your transportation needs. Table Mountain cable car station is only 5 minutes away and we drove about an hour and a half down to Cape Point on one of our days. Everything here is beautiful, and AtlanticView is the perfect place to enjoy it from.
One of our favorite parts of the experience were the complimentary canapés and wine offered every evening at the bar. We had a great time getting to know Wendy enjoying the beautiful evening air and the delicious South African wine. Highly recommended not to miss this part of the evening.
Breakfasts are particularly delightful in the hotel. Fresh bread with honey, a buffet of cereals, fruits, and cheeses, gourmet juices, and of course eggs made to order. And you can't beat the views from the breakfast room!
One of the great things about such a small hotel is the relationship you develop with the staff. Even in only three nights' time we were fast friends with Bobby and Wendy, two of the reception staff. Personal, professional, and with no corners cut, the service we received was without a doubt the best I've ever had in my many years of international travel. Indeed, the staff really took our stay from memorable to spectacular and they cement my highest recommendation to all visitors to Cape Town. If you're looking for the very best accommodation in a perfect location, then look no further than AtlanticView.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 5-Star Graded Atlanticview Cape Town Boutique Hotel has 9 rooms and suites. This unique Cape Town Boutique Hotel is set high atop fashionable Camps Bay along the Riviera of South Africa. It has the most spectacular views of the sea and mountains. The position is perfect and convenient to all tourist attractions. Atlanticview Cape Town do not permit small children into the property. This is very popular with honeymooners and couples who wish to just get away with a bit of peace, quiet + relaxation. Well behaved teens and singles are welcome. This Cape Town Hotel has stylish air-conditioned, non-smoking rooms (three fifty to three ninety sq ft) and suites (six hundred to seven fifty sq ft). All with spectacular views, quality furnishings, all season goose down duvets (featherless available) and percale bed-linens. Master Bedroom, Penthouse, Infinity and Sunset Suites now have super king Tempur-pedic Mattresses for your maximum comfort and quality rest. Guests can have a work out in the gym, a dip in the pool, a relaxing massage or a run on the beach. Rates incl Taxes, Welcome Refreshments, Breakfasts, WiFi, use of the Gym, 2 Solar heated Infinity pools, Guests Computer plus a generous amount of Quality Wines with delicious home made Hors-d'oeuvres and Canapés every evening to celebrate the magnificent southern Atlantic sunsets.To serve you there are 18 young hotel professionals to 18 guests. Atlanticview Boutique Hotel Camps Bay has its own in-house fleet of air-conditioned Mercedes for airport and local transfers to the beach, restaurants or tourist attractions. There is a Range Rover for private tours to the Winelands or Cape Point or wherever you would like to go, all with a friendly face from the hotel behind the wheel. Atlanticview is the only Cape Town hotel of its size to boast this service as well as two Infinity pools for their guests to enjoy. Rates for the car service are little more than local taxis. It is excellent value as well as a safe, comfortable and convenient way of getting around. Camps Bay is one of the safest up market communities in Cape Town and is the only Atlantic Seaboard beach town with a promenade packed full of world class restaurants and bars. Reservations are all handled personally by the US owners. Cuisine Technology SA, the hotels sister company supplies all the top chefs and restaurants in the country making dinner reservations in the top venues possible. The owner is known for ringing the chefs private cell phones on occasion to get guests in. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Atlanticview Cape Town Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Atlanticview Capetown Boutique
- Atlanticview Capetown Boutique Camps Bay
- Atlanticview Cape Town Boutique Hotel Camps Bay