1,044 results
All reviews atlantic view pineapple suite other guests infinity suite range rover attention to detail breakfast tray rock room every evening cape town table mountain complimentary wine our honeymoon the penthouse master bedroom every morning cape point
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

This hotel is wonderful! The staff was friendly and helpful, the food was delicious, the accommodations were comfortable, and the views were spectacular. We all had a wonderful time and hope to be able to return soon!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 June 2018

As the hotel's name suggests, the views from the room we stayed in are spectacular.. We were very jet-lagged for a couple of days and the gorgeous room we had was an ideal place to recover. Staff all lovely and very helpful and accommodating. The breakfasts were yummy with exotic juices and lovely fruit. Transport was readily available from the hotel's drivers and cars, in our case with no wait to depart in any instance, and could bring us back if desired. All-in-all highly recommended.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank BobskiSydney
Reviewed 1 June 2018

We stayed at the Atlanticview for three days and two nights for our honeymoon and we absolutely loved it. The staff is the best, they are so helpful and really nice and fun to talk to. Our room was the sunset room and the view is incredible. Just all around the property -the views are insane. We loved how they had a small get together for the guests with drinks and appetizers. We got to meet an incredible couple and enjoyed the wine and food. The breakfast they take to your room is absolutely beautiful and delicious. Really there is nothing bad I can say about this place. Our stay was perfection. Thank you so much to each and everyone of your for making our honeymoon extra special Much love from Mariana & Roberto. Hope to be back soon!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank mph04
Reviewed 25 May 2018

The Atlanticview definitely lives up to its name as the view of the water and the mountains from the decks and rooms of the hotel is simply unparalleled. The food was tasty, the staff was friendly and helpful, the rooms were spacious and comfortable, and the hotel was an easy drive away from all the things I wanted to do in Cape Town. Not that I wanted to leave the hotel, that is, as the pools and room comforts were more than enough to keep me happy. I was traveling with a large group, and the staff couldn't have been more helpful in making our stay as magical as possible. Overall, It was a truly wonderful experience, and I would highly recommend it to anyone who wants to make their Cape Town stay as memorable as possible.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 May 2018

The Atlanticview Cape Town is a fantastic hotel. The rooms offer great views of the Ocean, Table Mountain and Lions Head. It's in a perfect location to sit by their pool in the evening and watch the sunset over the Atlantic ocean while pink clouds roll over Table Mountain. It's located near a number of trailheads, where we were able to go on day hikes. It also has fantastic food and the accommodations are luxurious.

The most memorable part of the hotel is the connections that you make with others while staying here. This starts with the staff. The staff are incredibly warm and kind and went out of their way to make sure I had a great experience. We got to know a number of the staff members on a first name basis, and they gave us lots of great recommendations for what to do in town and around the area. They also made a special meal for us to say goodbye on our last night.

These connections continue with the other guests. Each night, the hotel offers free wine and food on the terrace overlooking the water and sunset, where all the guests gather and mingle. We met very cool couples from Brazil, Ireland, and Australia.

I could not recommend the Atlanticview more highly and I know exactly where I'll be staying if I come back to Cape Town.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends