We stayed in 10 Brighton court with our 8 month old baby. Apartment overlooks the sea front. V quiet (key for small baby!), nice rooms with all you need for self catering. Other reviews say the resort is near a noisy bar but I couldn't see where that could possibly be. We came back at the end of our trip and booked an apartment at the last minute and the staff we very accommodating. Friendly service and lovely pool which was always v quiet even though the resort was full. Would definitely recommend - not super luxurious but good value for money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set against the backdrop of the Twelve Apostles Mountain Range and a stones throw from the most beautiful beaches in Cape Town, Camps Bay Resort is perfectly located for your dream holiday in this idyllic location. Within walking distance from an abundance of day and night activities, cafe's, sundowner spots, cocktail venues, fantastic restaurants and places to be seen, staying at Camps Bay Resort is both fun and convenient. A favourite pastime at Camps Bay Resort is to soak up the sun at the two swimming pools located on the property. Boasting a selection of 47 rooms, studios and apartments which are serviced and immaculately prepared, you'll find the perfect accommodation for your needs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, HostelWorld, Hotels.com and Southall Travel so you can book your Camps Bay Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Camps Bay Hotel Camps Bay
- Camps Bay Resort Cape Town