“Accommodation at Cape Riviera”
Review of Cape Riviera

Cape Riviera
Ranked #38 of 156 Cape Town Central B&B and Inns
Reviewed 15 May 2014

Gorgeous place to stay and so central - the breakfasts can't be surpassed. My family and I really enjoyed the friendly and helpful staff. The ambience is sophisticated and the views from the balcony area are delightful. I highly recommend staying at this stylish B&B whilst you are visiting Cape Town.

Room Tip: Visit the website and speak to the friendly staff who will be delighted to guide you.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business

Reviewed 24 April 2014

The rooms and en suites were fantastic, lots of space and nicely decorated.
The staff were all very friendly, offering great advice on where to eat and where to go.
I'd recommend this guest house to anyone, we had a great stay.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 April 2014

I arrived at 7 o'clock in the morning and received a warm welcome, a hot cup of coffee and a tasteful breakfast. My room was ready in an hour, which was vey nice, I could freshen up, leave my luggage in my room and start a fresh day in Cape town, The ambience of the hotel is classy, neat and warm. Spent many houers on the balcony, enjoying the view over Capetown. It was a 15 minute walk downhill to city center, and another 10 minute walk to the Waterfront. Ideally located at the foot of the Table Mountain and not far away from Camps Bay. I enjoyed my last days in Capetown which was patly due to this great hotel and very friendly staff!

Room Tip: I slept alone in a double room with a small patio. Very nice, clean and spacious bathroom, no compla...
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 7 April 2014

Sadly we didn't even have 24 hours at Cape Riviera but for the time we were there, I was really impressed - our room was fantastic, the staff couldn't have been friendlier and the breakfast was one of the best I had while I was in South Africa.

Reviewed 25 March 2014

We are an elderly couple. The stairs to the rooms were many but fortunately there is a small lift. Very central location to CTN city bowl. Rooms large and comfy. The breakfast was not up to scratch for the price you pay. If you came letr in the morning there was nothing left and staff had to scrounge for some items. We looked into the kitchen and it was also not clean. Service on the whole was poor in the absence of supervisory staff or owners, especially in the breakfast area. For the price the rooms were OK but not service and the breakfast

Reviewed 8 March 2014

This is our third visit to Cape Riviera over quite a number of years and we have never been disappointed - nor do we expect to be. The service is great and they are happy to assist in any way possible - always nice to meet Owen when he is there. Travelled this time with our 30 year old son and he was suitably impressed with everything. The location of this venue was perfect and the amenities were everything that we required as a family. Took the opportunity to make use of the overnight covered parking and do this each time that we stay - just ask! Will stay again of course, in probably four years time, when next we visit South Africa and the Cape area.

Room Tip: Rooms 10, 11 and 12 have the best views but the others are good too.
1  Thank Douglas H
Reviewed 3 March 2014

The service was great. I had asked for several specific things to be organised which is not normally included in the stay and this was kindly carried for me by the staff.
The location of this venue was perfect and the amenities were everything that we required. The venue was also very close to well known and popular restaurants, bars and nightclubs.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple