I had a fantastic stay at the Cape Royale, an elegantly furnished, stylish, yet comfortable hotel, in a ideal location. The staff are friendly and professional. The rooms/apartments are spacious, with great decor. I also had what is now known as a milestone hamburger. All burgers will now be judged according to this one. The skybar is a treat on a calm day, with fantastic sunsets.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This luxury 5-star hotel is located in central Green Point, just a 10-minute walk from Cape Town Stadium and the V&A Waterfront. It offers bright rooms with free capped Wi-Fi, a rooftop pool and gym. Cape Royale Luxury Hotel features spacious suites with a Juliet balcony and includes a well-equipped kitchen, large living and entertainment areas. All rooms have a flat-screen satellite TV, a CD and DVD Player. Guests of the luxury Cape Royale have a choice between 5 dining options including a pool bar offering views of Cape Town Harbour and Table Mountain, as well as a modern gym featuring state-of-the-art cardiovascular equipment. Cape Royale's concierge can offer suggestions on local activities and can arrange a complimentary shuttle service that can transport guests within a 5 km radius of the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Preferred Hotels, Priceline, Hotelopia, Ebookers, Southall Travel, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Cape Royale Luxury Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cape Royale Hotel Cape Town Central
- Cape Town Royale
- Hotel Cape Town
- Cape Royale Luxury Hotel Cape Town, South Africa