Our family spent Christmas in Cape Town in 2 1-BR Suites at the Cape Royale. Very nice property with good central location, only 5 minutes from the Waterfront. Rooms are ok, with great beds. Wish the router and WiFi service was better (needs adaptors?). Room did not have Room Service menus and phone system a nightmare to try and figure out. BUT, the Travel Desk managed by Girschen was fantastic. Many thanks for the tips and transport to The Strand on Christmas Day, G - appreciate your extra time and attention! Also thanks to Uvil who drove us all over town to dinners, etc., very greatly appreciated! The food and staff at 1800 Restaurant were very, very good.
Overall a really great stay in a classy residence hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Luxurious All-Suite, 5-star hotel, is centrally located, within walking distance to the Cape Town stadium, V&A Waterfront and close to all popular beaches. It offers bright spacious Suites with a Juliet balcony and includes a well-equipped kitchen and large living & entertainment areas. Guests have a choice between several dining options, Wellness Centre, Fitness Centre and a Rooftop Pool Deck offering views of Cape Town Harbour and Table Mountain. Ask the Cape Royale Luxury Hotel concierge team to offer suggestion on Cape Town and surround activities ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Southall Travel, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Cape Royale Luxury Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cape Royale Hotel Cape Town Central
- Cape Town Royale
- Hotel Cape Town
- Cape Royale Luxury Hotel Cape Town, South Africa