I am currently staying at the Cape Royale, an advertised 5 star hotel with 2 star amenities. My "luxury" room has been without internet service or a phone in my room for 4 days. I have talked with several managers who insist that they will get back to me to address my concerns, which still has not happened. I was transported to the hotel in a unclean vehicle and have been unable to complete basic business needs. Although the staff is very friendly and positive, this does not compensate for a poorly managed environment.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Luxurious All-Suite, 5-star hotel, is centrally located, within walking distance to the Cape Town stadium, V&A Waterfront and close to all popular beaches. It offers bright spacious Suites with a Juliet balcony and includes a well-equipped kitchen and large living & entertainment areas. Guests have a choice between several dining options, Wellness Centre, Fitness Centre and a rooftop Pool Bar offering views of Cape Town Harbour and Table Mountain. Ask the Cape Royale Luxury Hotel concierge team to offer suggestion on Cape Town and surround activities ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Southall Travel, Booking.com, Agoda, Travelbag, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Cape Royale Luxury Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cape Royale Hotel Cape Town Central
- Cape Town Royale
- Hotel Cape Town
- Cape Royale Luxury Hotel Cape Town, South Africa