Having stayed at Cape Royale shortly after the property opened, I’m clearly late in offering my review. However, I felt it was important to echo what many of the other reviewers have already stated: Cape Royale is truly spectacular.
We stayed in a two-bedroom unit overlooking Green Point. The unit was very large and wonderfully appointed, with two large bedrooms, two full bathrooms, a full kitchen and dining area, and a spacious living room. They clearly thought through the details as they were building the property – everything was well laid out and elegantly decorated.
We also found the hotel to be well situated for tourists. It’s only a short walk to the V&A waterfront and an easy commute to the town center. Additionally, the hotel offers a very convenient and reasonably priced car service to take you to different parts of the city – we took advantage of this throughout our stay.
Our experiences with the concierge, however, were really what made Cape Royale stand out. Madnee at the concierge desk dedicated himself to ensuring our visit to Cape Town was enjoyable. To say he went above and beyond would be an understatement. He helped us with every aspect of our trip, from making tour and transportation arrangements to restaurant recommendations and reservations. If we had a problem, he personally took the responsibility upon himself to resolve it – even if the problem had nothing to do with Cape Royale. Though we’ve stayed in many five star establishments, this was a level of service that we’ve never experienced, before or since.
We’re looking forward to returning to Cape Royale in the future – both the hotel and Cape Town are worth the trip!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This luxury 5-star hotel is located in central Green Point, just a 10-minute walk from Cape Town Stadium and the V&A Waterfront. It offers bright rooms with free capped Wi-Fi, a rooftop pool and gym. Cape Royale Luxury Hotel features spacious suites with a Juliet balcony and includes a well-equipped kitchen, large living and entertainment areas. All rooms have a flat-screen satellite TV, a CD and DVD Player. Guests of the luxury Cape Royale have a choice between 5 dining options including a pool bar offering views of Cape Town Harbour and Table Mountain, as well as a modern gym featuring state-of-the-art cardiovascular equipment. Cape Royale's concierge can offer suggestions on local activities and can arrange a complimentary shuttle service that can transport guests within a 5 km radius of the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Southall Travel, Hotelopia, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Cape Royale Luxury Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cape Royale Hotel Cape Town Central
- Cape Town Royale
- Hotel Cape Town
- Cape Royale Luxury Hotel Cape Town, South Africa