“One of the best meals I ever had...”
Review of Fork Restaurant

Fork Restaurant
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 8 December 2013

Let's make a long story short: if you are willing to spend some more money for your food, this is the place to go. It is definetily worth it! But as this is not a seceret anymore, you should book your table a few days in advance!

Reviewed 7 December 2013

What an AMAZING restaurant. If you like tapas then you MUST go here!! The restaurant is a very cool shabby chic kind of hang out. It's not about been the most luxury dining environment which it isn't but its clean and has a lovely atmosphere which gives you a nice feeling as you walk in. What it may lack as a visually stimulating venue it makes up for the most incredible and exciting Tapas menu I have ever seen or had. We were looked after by all the staff and David our waiter was brilliant, giving good advice and helpful suggestions. He said that 2-3 plates each would be enough (nice not to be oversold to) but as it was all so inviting my girlfriend and me ordered 8 plates and 2 great cocktails (that were huge). We also asked not to bring it all in 1 go but to do a couple of plates at a time. Which was great as we had a 5-10 minute pause between each delivery. This was great as I had felt most restaurants we had eaten in Cape Town had rushed us slightly (due to the trading hours maybe) and we had seemed to always be the last to leave. Anyway there was no rush and the 8 plates came all absolutely amazing. Every mouthful was a taste sensation, really I couldn't fault anything at all. We had some lovely wine to go with the Tapas too. The menu is great with a large choice of 40/45/50/60 Rand selections. But as it was so good I had to order 2 more plates regardless that I didn't really need anymore but I knew things like Ostrich and Antelope wouldn't be passing my lips back in England so I had to try them. To finish I recommend the Sticky Toffee Pudding. So with liqueur coffee's to finish we were stuffed!! But the best bit was that it was the CHEAPEST meal we had the whole week of dinning out every night. Well done to the staff front of house and the kitchen staff too, a stella performance and if we ever come back to Cape Town then we WILL be visiting FORK again!!!

Reviewed 6 December 2013

Small and very cosy restaurant, the owner smart English man on my arrival said ONLY ONE table Left. . . .

So take it or not. . .

I asked the menu and I said your table is lucky to have me. . . .

Amazing tapas (Finger Food)

Good service fast, cosy and place to be back . . . .

Reviewed 5 December 2013

The name explains the concept; bite size, sumptuous food and great service. A must visit for anyone in cape town.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 29 November 2013 via mobile

The restaurant is very near my hotel and i found it in my tripadvisor app. The food is very food, it was cooked perfectly with the sauce that attacked your tastebud so well. I like their porkbelly which feels like melting in your mouth once swallowed. Go for the special recommendation and your will not regret!!