Romney Lodge
Cape Heritage Hotel(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$139
US$128
  • Breakfast included
Victoria & Alfred Hotel(Cape Town Central)
US$206
US$267
US$212
  • Pool
US$136
  • Restaurant
Belmond Mount Nelson Hotel(Cape Town Central)
US$491
Taj Cape Town(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$170
The Commodore(Cape Town Central)
US$223
US$177
Agoda.com
Cape Grace(Cape Town Central)
US$633
US$491
Agoda.com
Blackheath Lodge(Cape Town Central)
US$212
US$183
The Table Bay Hotel(Cape Town Central)
US$357
US$340
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 23 January 2011

Esther and I stayed 10 nights in Romney Lodge. We really had a great.
From first moment on we felt so familiar and happy.
Thanks to Philipp who made this all possible. We got his help and his advice whenever needed.
We loved the big patio. Lying on the sunlounger nearby the pool was so relaxing.
The area is quiet and safe.
The stuff, Mishka, Eunice and Simon is a dream team and fullfilled every wish we had.
Not even that, when we left Romney Lodge we were leaving as friends.
Really hoping to meet all of them again

a big hug from Germany,
Ulrike & Esther

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 December 2010

At the start of our trip, we stayed at Romney Lodge for 4 nights. It was a great stay and recommend it for several reasons: clean & beautiful decorated rooms with high ceilings, good breakfast, excellent service of Philip & Eunice who made us feel welcome and gave sightseeing tips, enjoyed the funny three little dogs. Next time will come back!

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 November 2010

My fiance and I arrived at Romney Lodge early after a 12 hour flight from London and it was absolute bliss. Phillip immediately sat us down, made us coffee and helped us to get our bearings. The accommodation is beautifully set out, very comfortable and relaxing. The food was excellent, I left the house each morning with a very satisfied stomach! Phillip was extremely helpful giving us adivce, arranging transport and just making us feel welcome. I would thoroughly recommend Romney Lodge to everyone - the perfect base for exploring Cape Town.

Stayed: November 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 November 2010

We had intended to stay only 3 nights, but luckily there was a room free for a fourth night at Romney Lodge. Fantastic location, beautiful accomodation, the decor left me wishing I could transport it to my own house in Ireland, and wonderful hospitality, made our stay in Cape Town very memorable. The owner and Philip and Eunice (who I almost adopted!) were so friendly and relaxed, I felt I was in my own house. Breakfast was delicious. I strongly recommend people to stay here if they visit Cape Town. It will complete your holiday!

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 October 2010

We've been staying four nights in Romney Lodge and being the 3th time in Cape Town, this was by far the best B&B hotel one can imagine.
Phillip and Eunice are the best hosts one can wish for. You really feel at home in Romney lodge. The rooms were very spacious and amazingly decorated, so peaceful and relaxed you felt in the room. Eunices makes the most wonderful breakfast and Phillip is always ready to give you good advice, helping you to book a taxi, having a nice chat with you, ... .
I would definitely recommand Romney lodge and when I visit Cape Town again I'll definitely stay again with Phillip and Eunice.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled with friends