Our trip to South Africa was filled with beautiful hotels. Dock House did not disappoint in this regard. The room was gorgeous, housekeeping was spot on and location was fantastic. We were a 2 minute walk from the waterfront area. The gym is just right except I was surprised that there was a charge for bottled water. The pool area was beautiful and very relaxing with a nice view of Table Mountain.
The personalized attention is great but at times we felt a bit too under the microscope. It felt a bit invasive when the hotel manager seemed to know everything we were up to, where we ate and if she didn't know she'd ask.
It's tricky to get to from the airport so definitely ask for directions when booking or get a GPS.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Cape Town address that is suited perfectly to your needs. Dock House Boutique Hotel & Spa is a unique and opulent jewel in the crown of Cape Town's glamorous, world-famous Victoria & Alfred Waterfront, offering discerning guests, visiting dignitaries and celebrities exclusive accommodation and personalised yet unobtrusive butler-style service in an excellent world-class setting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Odigeo, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Dock House Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dock House Hotel Cape Town Central
- Dock House Boutique Hotel Cape Town, South Africa