Nice B&B in 5 min. walking distance of the city center with beautiful and spacious rooms. BUT, the best is clearly the great service and the friendlyness of Usula and Michel - it's just like being with friends - good friends.
BTW: make sure you don't miss the breakfast!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rouge on Rose Boutique Hotel is the latest addition in up market Cape Town boutique hotels offering 9 suites in the Mother City. Painstakingly remodeled and redesigned with the sussed world traveler in mind, Rouge on Rose Boutique Hotel offers an unsurpassed home from home feeling being there for the weary business traveler or the tourist exploring Cape Town.Taking cues from the eclectic nature of the Bo Kaap itself, its "shabby chic" ambiance combines opulence with restraint, bohemia with practicality and above all tranquility in the midst of the bustling cityscape, with South African charm and hospitality coupled with contemporary "found styles" a chic haven in the heart of the city.Rouge on Rose Boutique Hotel in Cape Town offers a choice between en-suite Deluxe Suites or en-suite Self-Catering Suties with flat screen TV with DVD player, satellite TV, wireless internet, bar fridge, complimentary tea/coffee, hairdryers, air conditioning, safes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Booking.com so you can book your Rouge on Rose reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rouge On Rose Hotel Cape Town Central
- Rouge On Rose Cape Town, South Africa