We stayed at the One & Only Cape Town in February 2011 for 5 nights with our son who was 18 months old at the time. It truly was the best hotel we have ever stayed at.
From the whole hotel which has an unbelievable scent, to the personal butler and pillow menu we could not fault one thing about this hotel.
We were made to feel like royalty from the moment we arrived.
The hotel is situated right next door the Cape Town Waterfront - easy walk and has beautiful views of the luxury apartments and pool and spa area.
The rooms are increadible and spacious and for our baby they provided a wooden cot (no tacky plastic camp cot) with hotel baby linen, a whole pack of baby products and the bathroom evern had a nappy bin.
The breakfast was exceptional - anything and everything you could possibly wish for and imagine.
The spa goes down as the best spa I have ever been into - we did not have any treatments but just using the facilities was incredible.
The kids club also is the best we have encountered with our little boy actually asking to go every day. The mauritius hotels could learn a thing or two from this kids club. Even the room service menu caters for children with the fish fingers and chips being made from fresh fish (not the bought frozen kind). Great poolside menu as well. The pool is great with trays of suntan lotion etc should you have forgotten yours and even lego etc for kiddies.
So overall a truly amazing hotel and we will definitely be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One&Only Cape Town, one of the finest resorts in South Africa. This urban chic resort brings an unprecedented level of luxury to Cape Town, one of the world's most fascinating cities.With captivating views of Table Mountain from its enviable location in the Victoria & Alfred Waterfront, the resort is a destination unto itself. Discerning travellers are invited to discover the celebrated cuisines of Nobuyuki “Nobu” Matsuhisa and Reuben Riffel, socialise in the high-energy vibe of Vista Bar & Lounge and sample rare and undiscovered vintages at the stunning Wine Loft. The sublime calm of the city's most expansive and sophisticated spa offers an indulgent escape, while NEO Boutique debuts an enviable collection of designer fashions, some available for the first time in South Africa.As the first luxury hotel to open in Cape Town in nearly a decade, the resort is designed to celebrate the city's wine, art, design and spirit, balancing contemporary glamour with an authentic South African style. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Southall Travel, Travelbag, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, getaroom.com, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your One&Only Cape Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- One&Only Cape Town Hotel Cape Town Central
- One And Only Cape Town
- One&Only Cape Town South Africa