We took a group of managers here (total 13). From the start when we arrived, we were looked after and treated like VIP's. Well located right next to the water front and views of table mountain to die for. Nobu restaurant is a must if you are into sushi! The best we have had (besides in Japan, but how can anyone compete?) My wife said she had the oysters and that these were the best she had ever had. Breakfast in the morning was superb and coming down and being greeted by the staff and making you feel extra special just made the whole trip a top stay! Our room was superb and so where those of our managers. Everyone raved about how great the hotel was and kept on asking us why we left South Africa to move to Sweden. So a good place to stay. Vista lounge with high tea in the afternoon was also a every day must. The only complaint? They ran out of brandy, which sure, with 13 people drinking the same brandy could maybe be expected that they would run low, but I did not expect this from a hotel of this standard to actually run out, but generally all round it was excellent and maybe we were drinking too much as we were enjoying ourselves too much?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One&Only Cape Town, one of the finest resorts in South Africa. This urban chic resort brings an unprecedented level of luxury to Cape Town, one of the world's most fascinating cities.With captivating views of Table Mountain from its enviable location in the Victoria & Alfred Waterfront, the resort is a destination unto itself. Discerning travellers are invited to discover the celebrated cuisines of Nobuyuki “Nobu” Matsuhisa and Reuben Riffel, socialise in the high-energy vibe of Vista Bar & Lounge and sample rare and undiscovered vintages at the stunning Wine Loft. The sublime calm of the city's most expansive and sophisticated spa offers an indulgent escape, while NEO Boutique debuts an enviable collection of designer fashions, some available for the first time in South Africa.As the first luxury hotel to open in Cape Town in nearly a decade, the resort is designed to celebrate the city's wine, art, design and spirit, balancing contemporary glamour with an authentic South African style. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Travelbag, Southall Travel, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your One&Only Cape Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- One And Only Cape Town
- One&Only Cape Town Hotel Cape Town Central
- One&Only Cape Town South Africa