One&Only Cape Town
  • Pool
US$135
US$132
  • Restaurant
Taj Cape Town(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$168
Hilton Cape Town City Centre(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$145
US$130
  • Pool
Belmond Mount Nelson Hotel(Cape Town Central)
US$846
US$484
The Commodore(Cape Town Central)
US$221
US$176
Agoda.com
Cape Grace(Cape Town Central)
US$627
US$485
Agoda.com
Victoria & Alfred Hotel(Cape Town Central)
US$275
Blackheath Lodge(Cape Town Central)
US$210
US$181
The Table Bay Hotel(Cape Town Central)
US$360
US$348
1,816 results
All reviewskids clubisland suitenobu restaurantreubentable mountainthe main hotelhigh teafour seasonsbeautiful hoteloystersnespresso machinebreakfast buffetsouth africaluxury hotelturn down servicemountain viewwaterfront area
Reviewed 17 July 2012

Nothing short of perfection, clealry their sixz star rating is well deserved. Every detail has been thought of, staff is exceptional.

Room Tip: Nothing to change, this place is remarkable
2  Thank Kimberly L
Florentina P, Training and Quality Assurance Manager at One&Only Cape Town, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2012

Dear Kim,

Thank you so much for your recent review,which is in essence what our One&Only team, is constantly focusing to deliver every day for every guest: Perfection!

Florentina Heaven Popa

Reviewed 16 July 2012

I just wanted to say THANK YOU for making the most amazing day in any women’s life, MORE amazing. You bent over backwards to help us with everything and made us feel so at ease. Prompt responses to emails, and also being just as excited as I was about the wedding.

On our wedding day – wow, where do I begin – It felt like I had my own guardian angel. How One & Only worked in a team, used initiative and went that extra 10miles to make the day run smoothly. To use examples: You phoned me while I was up in my room to regularly inform me how many quests are there. As soon as all guests were there, you came to fetch me, gholf carts that took me to the reception, decorating my wedding cake (and this was not even included in the package deal), setting up of the venue. When our guests threw our confetti on the wrong time, which caused our photographer to miss that shot, you arranged for One & Only employees to through us with confetti again, just so the photographer can get that shot! I can not tell you how much that means to me.

At the wedding I remember thinking, this day is MUCH better than I EVER dreamt of. How I thought this day was going to be, exceeded my expectations COMPLETELY!

Adele and all at One&Only, I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart. No other wedding venue can ever compete, you are in a league of your own.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple

Dear Charlotte,

On behalf of the One&Only Team, I would like to thank you for your kind words!
The entire team was absolutely delighted to read the comment and extremely happy that they delivered our number one core value “Blow away the customer” and make your Wedding Day an unforgettable experience!

We are looking forward to welcoming you back in the near future and with no doubt for your first Wedding Anniversary!

Florentina Heaven Popa

Reviewed 15 July 2012

The One and Only will cater to your every need - service is without fault. We always had a car available within minutes, laundry done same day, full buffet breakfast and optional a la carte items included in the price of the room. If we asked for it - we got it. It is very expensive for Cape Town, so you are paying for this. For our family, it was a bit over the top -- you cannot walk 5 feet without someone asking if everything is okay or offering you a hot towel or assistance. The shower in the room is great, but the whole room is a bit noisy - you can hear other rooms and the hallway noise quite clearly.

Reviewed 9 July 2012

We stayed at the hotel in January 2012 for 4 nights and had a superb time. The suite we stayed in was amazing with magnificent views of Table Mountain. The pool area was gorgeous with lots of loungers and amazing staff always ready to help if you need anything. The hotel is a short walk away from the harbour where there are many excellent seafood restaurants if you wanted to dine somewhere different from the hotel. I would also highly recommend the spa at the hotel if you want to treat yourself to something special!

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Holly_Rich
Reviewed 7 July 2012

Three nights and two days at a lovely hotel. Location superb. Spa was fabulous. Staff was extremely personable and service was top notch. I would recommend this hotel highly. Nobu Restaurant was a bit of a disappointment, so skip that one. Gave breakfast a "very good" because they seemed to have some trouble getting the orders correct.