I have this great hospitality experience at One&only Cape Town.
I spent few night there with my girlfriend and we had this amazing room face front of the table mountain.
The rooms are wonderful and the lobby is just breathtaking.
Plus you are few minutes walking from the Acquarium and from the waterfront.
I have to come back there soon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One&Only Cape Town, one of the finest resorts in South Africa. This urban chic resort brings an unprecedented level of luxury to Cape Town, one of the world's most fascinating cities.With captivating views of Table Mountain from its enviable location in the Victoria & Alfred Waterfront, the resort is a destination unto itself. Discerning travellers are invited to discover the celebrated cuisines of Nobuyuki “Nobu” Matsuhisa and Reuben Riffel, socialise in the high-energy vibe of Vista Bar & Lounge and sample rare and undiscovered vintages at the stunning Wine Loft. The sublime calm of the city's most expansive and sophisticated spa offers an indulgent escape, while NEO Boutique debuts an enviable collection of designer fashions, some available for the first time in South Africa.As the first luxury hotel to open in Cape Town in nearly a decade, the resort is designed to celebrate the city's wine, art, design and spirit, balancing contemporary glamour with an authentic South African style. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo, TravelUp, Holiday Gems, Booking.com, Travelbag, Southall Travel, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your One&Only Cape Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- One And Only Cape Town
- One&Only Cape Town Hotel Cape Town Central
- One&Only Cape Town South Africa