We recently spent a week at the One&Only in Capetown. Overall, the property is spectacular, especially compared to other hotels in the area. What really stood out was the extremely friendly and professional staff. The bar makes amazing cocktails and both restaurants are very good. The room service menu needs expanded, but the food was good. The spa was also lovely and the treatment top-notch. We stayed in an Island room which is very private and gives you a view of the lagoon. It was large and well appointed although there was no view of Table Mountain. If a view is what you are looking for I would recommend staying in Marina rise. The only thing negative thing I would mention is that even though the pool is heated it definitely was not when we were there. None of the lounge furniture around the pool was out either, which would have been nice to sit in on a sunny day. Overall though, if I went back to Capetown I would stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One&Only Cape Town, one of the finest resorts in South Africa. This urban chic resort brings an unprecedented level of luxury to Cape Town, one of the world's most fascinating cities.With captivating views of Table Mountain from its enviable location in the Victoria & Alfred Waterfront, the resort is a destination unto itself. Discerning travellers are invited to discover the celebrated cuisines of Nobuyuki “Nobu” Matsuhisa and Reuben Riffel, socialise in the high-energy vibe of Vista Bar & Lounge and sample rare and undiscovered vintages at the stunning Wine Loft. The sublime calm of the city's most expansive and sophisticated spa offers an indulgent escape, while NEO Boutique debuts an enviable collection of designer fashions, some available for the first time in South Africa.As the first luxury hotel to open in Cape Town in nearly a decade, the resort is designed to celebrate the city's wine, art, design and spirit, balancing contemporary glamour with an authentic South African style. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Booking.com, Southall Travel, Travel Republic (UK), TravelUp, Odigeo, Agoda, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, HRS and Cancelon so you can book your One&Only Cape Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- One&Only Cape Town Hotel Cape Town Central
- One And Only Cape Town
- One&Only Cape Town South Africa