I don't usually take the time to do reviews but I have to for this hotel. We stayed here for 3 days in May 2014. Had the marina & mountain view king room. You open the draperies and there is a beautiful view of Table Mountain in the background with the marina in the foreground. Rooms were large and well appointed. Breakfast buffet was really fresh and had a great variety. The staff was top notch, especially the concierges. Imagine chipping your front tooth on the flight to Capetown, telling the front desk about it at 9:00 p.m. upon check-in. Then, being advised the next morning at 8:30 that your appointment to get it fixed was at 9:30 with a taxi arranged to take you there at 9:15! That's what I call service.
Also, have to mention that Jarat Tours which runs out of this hotel was terrific. We did the Best of the Cape Tour with our extra-special guide Saleigh. If you have limited time and want to really see Cape Town, this is the ideal way to go. Reasonably priced, too. They also pick up and drop off at the airport. Jarat's service was a recommendation of the concierges. Not only was the concierge staff simply great but also very appreciative!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One&Only Cape Town, one of the finest resorts in South Africa. This urban chic resort brings an unprecedented level of luxury to Cape Town, one of the world's most fascinating cities.With captivating views of Table Mountain from its enviable location in the Victoria & Alfred Waterfront, the resort is a destination unto itself. Discerning travellers are invited to discover the celebrated cuisines of Nobuyuki “Nobu” Matsuhisa and Reuben Riffel, socialise in the high-energy vibe of Vista Bar & Lounge and sample rare and undiscovered vintages at the stunning Wine Loft. The sublime calm of the city's most expansive and sophisticated spa offers an indulgent escape, while NEO Boutique debuts an enviable collection of designer fashions, some available for the first time in South Africa.As the first luxury hotel to open in Cape Town in nearly a decade, the resort is designed to celebrate the city's wine, art, design and spirit, balancing contemporary glamour with an authentic South African style. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com, Southall Travel, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your One&Only Cape Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- One And Only Cape Town
- One&Only Cape Town Hotel Cape Town Central
- One&Only Cape Town South Africa