“Nice hotel”

Atlantic Affair Boutique Hotel
Ranked #43 of 156 Cape Town Central B&B and Inns
Reviewed 3 September 2013

This was a nice hotel. They had comfortable rooms, friendly staff, meeting areas, and an honor bar. It was close to the waterfront and restaurants. I would stay there again and recommend the place to other travelers.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank jndaviesBuffalo
Atlanticaffair, General Manager at Atlantic Affair Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2013

Thank you for your recommendation. We greatly appreciate it and hope to see you next time you travel to Cape Town.

Reviewed 27 August 2013

I visit CT fairly often for Business and instead of staying close to the Waterfront, I always choose this little luxury gem! Linen, Towels and rooms are always sparkling clean with loads of attention to detail in an ultra-modern setting - even a fully stocked kitchenet with everything my home kitchen has! The staff are super efficient and very friendly and the value for money really surprised me after my first visit! I love to walk the two blocks down to the Promenade where I can run after a busy work day. Thanks guys... I will always be staying with you whenever I am in the Cape for Business or Pleasure! Keep up the good work!

Room Tip: All the rooms are super! I personally like the ones with the shower and bath...
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Mirilene S

Dear Mirliene,

Thank you for the glowing recommendation. We look forward to welcoming you back! :)

Reviewed 23 August 2013

What was supposed to be a 4 night stay turned into 10 days! I was in Cape Town for business and fortunately the company that I work for does actually care for their employees. The rooms cater for your every need and the attention to detail is impeccable.

Natasha and the rest of the staff were extremely friendly and helpful and made sure that everything was done to make my stay as comfortable as possible. Even the arrangements to accommodate me for the additional period were taken care of without any hassles.

Thanks to everyone at Atlantic Affair (and my boss...) for a wonderful experience! I hope to see you guys real soon.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business

Dear Leon,

We're so happy to hear you had such an enjoyable time here. We will do our best to make sure your next visit is just as memorable!

Reviewed 22 August 2013

My wife and I have just returned from a few days in Cape Town for her birthday. What a fantastic boutique hotel we stayed at. From the booking, to our arrival, to the room, the service and everything in between was beyond expectation. Both Natashas were awesome and could not do enough for us - they even upgraded our booking for the night of my wife's birthday to the Pernthouse suite at no charge. Further they went ot of their way to arrange kosher champagne at the hotel's cost. The service that we experienced was unbelievable. The hotel and rooms are exceptionally clean and very well appointed and not to mention great value for money. I our not hesitate to stay there again. Well done to all.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Mr Diner,

Thank you for taking the time to write this lovely review. It was a pleasure having you and your wife here and we look forward to welcoming you back for many more celebrations!

Reviewed 21 August 2013

My wife and I were very satisfied with our stay at this great boutique hotel. The reception was very welcoming and offered us a great selection of welcome drinks. The room had modern and sleek furnishings, was spacious, had a large bed and all the appliances needed for a comfortable stay. We really appreciate the thoughtful service offered by the staff on duty (both Natashas and Sandra!) throughout our stay. Our stay was punctuated by an overnight hiking trip at the Cape of Good Hope. Upon our return to the hotel, we were pleasantly surprised to find a box of chocolates and a bottle of wine to welcome us back. Last but not least, Atlantic Affair is great for tourists like us as it was just minutes away from shops, restaurants and the city sightseeing tour bus route. Highly recommended for couples.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Eugene,

We're so happy to hear that you enjoyed you stay with us. Thank you for your review. We look forward to welcoming both you and your wife back to our hotel. Perhaps for your anniversay? ;)

Reviewed 13 August 2013

This boutique Hotel suited our every need. We were looking for a hotel that offered a self catering as well as all the required services one would usually get from a **** Hotel.
Our expectations were met beyond. The rooms are elegantly designed and tastefully decorated with high quality linen and to and very large. On arrival we received complimentary wine, water and luxury chocolates. A self serve coffee/tea/beverage bar is available in reception and a mini bar to suit your needs in your room. The free wifi was a definite added bonus and sufficient for all our devices. Parking on site and with security after hours left one feeling comfortable. The hotel is perfectly positioned within walking distance to restaurants, St Johns Piazza small shopping centre, banks and not to mention the main beach road and promenade. We required a late check out and siNce the hotel was quiet they more than accommodated our request. Thank you Natasha and staff. We will Be back!

Room Tip: We chose a superior luxury which was on first floor and suited our needs, next time we will request...
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 August 2013

I have checked into many hotels and BnBs before but this one was super special because my check in felt like I was returning home (thank you Natasha and staff!). I had arrived a few hours earlier than the check in time but I was welcomed and offered fresh coffee (see the picture attached).

The room was truly fantastic - everything I expected was there. If you'd like to make coffee/tea or even buy food and cook/re heat there is a microwave and coffee station in the room. The washroom and toiletries were just clean and perfect.

I loved the attention to detail in the room.

The hotel is just a few minutes walk from #16 Bus Stop of the Red Bus Hop on Hop Off which is right on the Beach road. So, location wise, this hotel is fantastic.

I stayed here only for a day but really would love to return and I highly recommend it to anyone. I can't even dream of staying at such a place in India for this price.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo
#38 of 110 in Cape Town Central
The Amalfi Atlantic Hotel
The Amalfi Atlantic Hotel
#106 of 110 in Cape Town Central

Been to Atlantic Affair Boutique Hotel? Share your experiences!