“OUTSTANDING! REALLY A 5 STAR”

Atlantic Affair Boutique Hotel
Ranked #45 of 156 Cape Town Central B&B and Inns
Reviewed 24 February 2011

This hotel is fantastic. The rooms are absolutely beautiful, with every amenity possible. There were treats and water waiting for us in our rooms. It is for short or long term stay as it has a kitchen and living area in addition to the bedroom. We can't praise the staff enough as they went out of their way to give us pointers as to the sights, making reservations at local restaurants, and serving us coffee each time we returned tired! The owner of the hotel greeted us and really spent time ensuring our stay was the best possible. We can't thank them enough for making our stay memorable.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 24 February 2011

Seriously - I don't think the staff at Atlantic affair could have been more helpful - they even had a laptop for me to borrow when mine didn't work. The location near the sea front was great and the walk along the promenade to the Waterfront on my first day gave me a great first taste of this amazing city. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a classy little boutique with far more charm and personal service than the bigger corporate places that are available.
Thanks guys - I'll be back.

Reviewed 23 February 2011

Everything has been said in other reviews about this hotel - and I can only confirm the positive remarks. It's nevertheless worth highlighting the great staff at reception, who were very warm, friendly and enthusiastic. They were like friends we enjoyed catching up with in the morning or after a busy day (which they usually helped organize). I'd go back just to see them. And finally, how many hotels have you been to where the owner invites you to dinner?

Reviewed 21 February 2011

Let me start out with, I am not a high maintenance guy, but I really do appreciate great service and I love boutique Hotels. My wife and I traveled to Cape Town,Kruger and J-Burg for our Honeymoon and Cape Town was our final stop. Natasha had a car waiting for us, she had helped me setup a romantic Valentines Dinner, arranged for an amazing bouqet of flowers to suprise my wife, and I hadnt even reached the hotel yet! To say that I was impressed is an understatement. The hotel was beautiful, our room had champagne waiting in it. Everything in the room was first class, heated towel racks,fully stocked bar and a cool kitchenette set. Comfy bathrobes,slippers, I mean did we really have to leave to go home. Thank you so much for everything Natasha, we had the time of our lives! If you are heading to Cape Town, stay in the cool neighborhood of Sea Point, and you have to stay at the Atlantic Affaic Boutique, you wont be dissapointed!

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 February 2011

Didn't expect it to be perfect, but this is what it was. Have stayed in numerous different small hotels/boutique hotels in South africa, but this stands out from the rest. Great service, great location, friendly environment.

Reviewed 20 February 2011

You could have an affair with the 12 room Atlantic Affair. The sort of place you don't want to leave. Situated in Sea point close to Cape Town and only a few minutes to the beach and surrounded by plenty of shops and restaurants. From the moment you step into the modern reception area you are made to feel at home. Nothing is too much trouble for the great team of staff. Our room, suite 101 on the first floor was perfect, spotlessly clean, spacious and with the largest double bed you have ever seen. and flat screen tv. The furnishings and the fittings were only the best. Oliver the owner has really gone to town on this boutique hotel. They do not have breakfast facilities but there is a deli and other breakfast places just around the corner. If you want to stay in Sea Point don't even think of going anywhere else.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 February 2011

A welcoming hotel and staff....very knowledgeable and seemed to genuinely want our entire Cape experience to be amazing! From taking care of renting a car for us, making restaurant reservations to simple extra amenities, we felt very taken care of. We had a lot of interaction with Natasha who was just a beautiful person, inside and out....made for such a lovely experience. The hotel had a fabulous local. As first-timers from the States, we were so impressed! Thank you! Jennifer and Alex

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled as a couple
#12 of 156 in Cape Town Central
Sundown Manor
Sundown Manor
#1 of 12 in Fresnaye

Been to Atlantic Affair Boutique Hotel? Share your experiences!