“Great value and service” 5 of 5 bubbles

and up
Private Tour: Cape Winelands Tour from Cape Town
Ranked #114 of 324 Tours in Cape Town Central
More attraction details
Owner description: Cape Town, Breathtaking Unforgettable Scenery Blessed with wildlife, natural beauty and some of the most magnificent scenery, imaginable, it’s not hard to see why Cape Town and the Western Cape have been described as “heaven at the tip of Africa”. Warm welcoming people, a rich diversity of arts, culture, music, a buzzing nightlife, excellent wines and superb cuisine makes the Cape an awe-inspiring destination.Come join us on a memorable tour of the rich culture and stunning beauty of Cape Town.
Locarno, Switzerland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Great value and service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 June 2012

We were three friends travelling and for our week in Cape Town in May 2012 we needed airport pick-up, a driver for two day trips and transfer to the Garden Route Game Lodge. Out of many we picked Rushdi Harper of Wow Tours: he had made us a great offer and our e-mails had always been answered quickly.
We were not let down. Rushdi is a very good driver, calm and discreet and gave us some background information you would not find in a travel guide. He also showed us places, we hadn't planned on visiting.
I hope I can return to South Africa with my husband in the near future and in case we would not rent a car and go on our own, it is going to be Rushdi of Wow Tours to take us around!
Last but not least: he is as punctual as a Swiss watch! We can only recommend him. Sit back, relax and enjoy this beautiful country.

Visited May 2012
2 Thank Seanmhar

Seattle, Washington
“Penninsula Tour”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 May 2012

The tour was highly educational, entertaining and comfortable. We customized our tour day and had the best day of our trip.

Visited April 2012
NY
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Cape town”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 April 2012

I dont know where to start , Africa is one of the most beautiful places in the world . I was traveling with my 14 year old and 9 year old , and wanted to start them off easy . So we picked Capetown. From landing and seeing the Table mountian , I found it hard to believe that I could be in a place so historic and four founding . We stayed at Park inn Radisson which was more than enough room for me and my 2 kids , a balcony and a fantastic view of table mountian . 5 minutes from VA wterfront and the Market . also within a 10-15 min walk to the Slave lodge / Museums and all of the city attractions . The safari's are quite a ways away but worth every penny. Sun block Sun Block and did I say sun block , I love the sun , but the African sun is brutal !!!!.

The hop on hop off bus is one of the best that I have even rode on , because its not overwhelming , it was easy to follow and it took me to exactly the places I needed and wanted to see. (Aquarium , Wine tour , Monkey Zoo , camps , a scenic drive, and more ) I reccommend doing a private township tour . Although South Africa seems so different from the rest of Africa , it's really not. and the townships will show you the other story . Very moving !!

Camps Bay reminded more of an American beach but with a breathtaking view of Table mountain which can be seen from almost every corner of the Cape .

Loved the Botanical Garden , it hosts lots of outdoor events .

Boulders Beach boasts warmer temperature waters because of the Indian ocean , but it wasnt that much warmer . Cape point we did on a private tour and all I can say is amazing !!!!!!Words cannot describe the feeling you get when you stand at the point . You just have to see it .
I wish I could have spent more time . I will go back !!

Visited February 2012
Betty's Bay
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Enjoy”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 March 2012

To do a tour with you is so relaxed. Could enjoy the seenary and get info of history

Visited January 2012
Ghent, Belgium
“Extremely professional and trustful!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 March 2012

This year we went to South-Africa again and chose for the second time WOW CAPE TOWN TOURS.
Now we started at Cape Town up to Port Elizabeth, through THE GARDEN ROUTE. Our private guide and driver RUSHDI HARPER (CEO from that company) took us along the most beautiful spots, booked for us the most exquisite hotels on amazing locations: in Cape Town ( Table Bay Hotel)…. in Oudtshoorn ( Rosenhof ) …. in Mosselbay ( The Point Hotel )…. in Plettenberg ( Plettenberg Park) . Really professional work ! Finally we stayed at Shamwari Game reserve, a luxurious reserve, which he recommended.
Harper is an excellent, professional guide, who loves his country, who always finds the right spots, who knows what he is talking about and besides he’s an excellent driver too !
We really enjoyed the journey very much. So, no doubt WOW CAPE TOWN TOURS is very professional company who is able to personalize a trip !
Christiane and Ed