Stayed at this hotel during the recent World Cup. We could not fault this hotel at all - from the quality of the rooms, the staff, the facilities and the location.
Our room was suberbly appointed and had all we needed for an extended stay - we were there for nearly 3 weeks, a fully equipped kitchen and plenty of room to unpack & make ourselves totally at home.
There was free wi-fi intenet access in the lobby.
Staff went out of there way to make us feel welcome - nothing was too much trouble.
The location at Sea Point is great - plenty of restaurants & shops at the top of the street.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hyde All-Suite Hotel Situated in the cosmopolitan area of Sea Point, The Hyde Luxury All Suite Hotel comprises of 36 swanky Luxury Suites and is Cape Town’s new hot spot for production crews, conferencing clients, and business or leisure travelers. Catering specifically to these discerning markets, the Hyde delivers the small things that make the big differences – with a style all of its own. The Hyde is an independently owned and operated boutique hotel of the highest standard with a commitment to excellent service and sophisticated comfort being the pledge of its dedicated, passionate owners and management team, ably assisted by their handpicked support staff. This philosophy of accessibility, extra care and attention to detail converts our guests into friends. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Hotelopia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Hyde All-Suite Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Hyde All Hotel Sea Point
- The Hyde All-Suite Hotel Cape Town, South Africa