From the first enthusiastic welcome to the farewell at the end of our short stay More Quarters provided us with the perfect introduction to our South African adventure.
The place is clean and spacious, with bright common areas. It was comfortable and breakfast in a rather grand breakfast room was fresh and full of variety. The hot options to follow the buffet were well cooked and very enjoyable.
The staff were very friendly and helpful and nothing was too much trouble. The staff also help you to park your car, which is essential as the road can become quite crowded.
We would happily return when next in Cape Town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Combining apartment living with the service and hospitality of a hotel makes this experience unique and ideal when visiting Cape Town. The location within Cape Town city bowl affords guests the ability to walk to both restaurants and boutique shops which are frequented by the locals, ensuring an experience where one becomes part of the city cosmopolitan way of life. The interior style of More Quarters Hotel is a subtle combination of “classic contemporary.” More Quarters is Owned and Managed by the More Hotels Private Collection. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, 5viajes2012 S.L., Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, HotelsClick and Cancelon so you can book your More Quarters Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- More Quarters Hotel Cape Town Central
- More Quarters Hotel Cape Town, South Africa