Just a great spot to stay in Cape Town! We had a 2 room unit with a well apportioned kitchen/living area separate from the bedroom. Excellent quality throughout our unit and the hotel. I thoroughly enjoyed the breakfasts they provided and the friendly and accommodating staff were a delight. We loved the dinner dinning within walking distance when we didn't feel like making anything (and why would we in CapeTown!) and the ease to get to the harbour area. A wonderful visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Combining apartment living with the service and hospitality of a hotel makes this experience unique and ideal when visiting Cape Town. The location within Cape Town city bowl affords guests the ability to walk to both restaurants and boutique shops which are frequented by the locals, ensuring an experience where one becomes part of the city cosmopolitan way of life. The interior style of More Quarters Hotel is a subtle combination of “classic contemporary.” More Quarters is Owned and Managed by the More Hotels Private Collection. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your More Quarters Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- More Quarters Hotel Cape Town Central
- More Quarters Hotel Cape Town, South Africa