This charming small all-suite hotel consists of delightfully modern units set in renovated old homes that take up a small, quiet street in the Gardens district of CT, just up the street from the landmark Mount Nelson Hotel. The view from our one-bedroom apartment was of Table Mountain, so we could check to see if conditions allowed for good viewing before attempting the trip up. Upon arrival, we were greeted by a lovely hostess who gave us a brief orientation before leading us up to our private entrance. The reception area and breakfast room speak of the understated elegance of the buildings former history. All is very modern with elegant antique touches. Breakfasts were enormous! The hotel is very conveniently located within walking distance to the Company's Gardens and the Jewish Museum. The Red Bus - a hop-on-hop-off tour line ($15/day pass) is just down the street, and will take you pretty much anywhere you want to go in the main area of Cape Town from the V &A Waterfront to District Six to Table Mountain with convenient stops all along the way. We highly recommend this unique hotel. A definite must for those who want to experience the authentic flavor of CT in preference to the sterile environment of the big chains..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Combining apartment living with the service and hospitality of a hotel makes this experience unique and ideal when visiting Cape Town. The location within Cape Town city bowl affords guests the ability to walk to both restaurants and boutique shops which are frequented by the locals, ensuring an experience where one becomes part of the city cosmopolitan way of life. The interior style of More Quarters Hotel is a subtle combination of “classic contemporary.” More Quarters is Owned and Managed by the More Hotels Private Collection. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, 5viajes2012 S.L., Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK) and HotelsClick so you can book your More Quarters Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- More Quarters Hotel Cape Town Central
- More Quarters Hotel Cape Town, South Africa