We spent 3 days at More Quarters recently and found it a perfect spot from which to explore Cape Town and the entire area. The little apartment with its private patio (perfect for my companion's relaxing smoke) and central location near non-touristy restaurants was much appreciated. The staff helped us find good, reasonably priced restaurants which were all far better than those on the V&A Waterfront. The airy breakfast room and delicious breakfasts were a highlight and the best of any that we had in our two weeks in Africa. Highly recommended!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Combining apartment living with the service and hospitality of a hotel makes this experience unique and ideal when visiting Cape Town. The location within Cape Town city bowl affords guests the ability to walk to both restaurants and boutique shops which are frequented by the locals, ensuring an experience where one becomes part of the city cosmopolitan way of life. The interior style of More Quarters Hotel is a subtle combination of “classic contemporary.” More Quarters is Owned and Managed by the More Hotels Private Collection. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Priceline, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your More Quarters Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- More Quarters Hotel Cape Town Central
- More Quarters Hotel Cape Town, South Africa