We stayed in a 2 bedroom/2 bathroom apartment. The kitchen, while small, lacked nothing and the staff was excellent. Breakfast was served in an elegant, airy room and we walked to different ethnic restaurants for dinner. Very safe part of the city and we loved the private little courtyard off one of the bedrooms. Nicol street is a tiny block off a busy street. Close to everything.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Combining apartment living with the service and hospitality of a hotel makes this experience unique and ideal when visiting Cape Town. The location within Cape Town city bowl affords guests the ability to walk to both restaurants and boutique shops which are frequented by the locals, ensuring an experience where one becomes part of the city cosmopolitan way of life. The interior style of More Quarters Hotel is a subtle combination of “classic contemporary.” More Quarters is Owned and Managed by the More Hotels Private Collection. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your More Quarters Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- More Quarters Hotel Cape Town Central
- More Quarters Hotel Cape Town, South Africa