The attention to detail provided by the staff of More Quarters is unrivaled. They are extremely willing to help and assist in any way possible. The room conditions are superbly clean and very well maintained. Further the hotel use of old apartments to make into hotel rooms is rather ingenious. The breakfast layout is also great to get your daily adventures started the right way The location is just a stone's throw from Kloof street and makes for a pleasant walk to Long street and all the attractions of Cape Town's CBD. I highly recommend this hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Combining apartment living with the service and hospitality of a hotel makes this experience unique and ideal when visiting Cape Town. The location within Cape Town city bowl affords guests the ability to walk to both restaurants and boutique shops which are frequented by the locals, ensuring an experience where one becomes part of the city cosmopolitan way of life. The interior style of More Quarters Hotel is a subtle combination of “classic contemporary.” More Quarters is Owned and Managed by the More Hotels Private Collection. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your More Quarters Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- More Quarters Hotel Cape Town Central
- More Quarters Hotel Cape Town, South Africa