More Quarters is an ideal base from which to explore Cape Town. Our room was very large, well equipped and extremely comfortable, the staff were so friendly and helpful, nothing was too much trouble. A perfect refuge to come back to after a long day sightseeing.
The location is tremendous, very accessible for the centre of town, with much within walking distance. And when we wanted to go to the V and A they dropped us down there... They have regular visits to and fro, although we took a taxi back as we were out late.
The breakfasts are to die for, and the setting wonderful. Overall would thoroughly recommend
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Combining apartment living with the service and hospitality of a hotel makes this experience unique and ideal when visiting Cape Town. The location within Cape Town city bowl affords guests the ability to walk to both restaurants and boutique shops which are frequented by the locals, ensuring an experience where one becomes part of the city cosmopolitan way of life. The interior style of More Quarters Hotel is a subtle combination of “classic contemporary.” More Quarters is Owned and Managed by the More Hotels Private Collection. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your More Quarters Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- More Quarters Hotel Cape Town Central
- More Quarters Hotel Cape Town, South Africa