Truly enjoyed our time in this hotel. Location is superb--a quite steet at the top of the busy bar district.
We had a spacious suite with kitchenette and sitting area. The quality of linens and bed was good. Our bathroom was large (enough room in the shower for 6). Kitchenette was well appointed (smaller full sized fridge, small oven, coffee machine, french press, dishes, plates, silverware) though if you plan to cook much, you will need the staples (oil, salt, etc), so it is better for breakfasts and simple things.
The service was excellent and the front desk was able to arrange with a shuttle to V&A as well as dinner reservations.
Breakfast was wonderful with an assortment of hot and cold items.
We would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Combining apartment living with the service and hospitality of a hotel makes this experience unique and ideal when visiting Cape Town. The location within Cape Town city bowl affords guests the ability to walk to both restaurants and boutique shops which are frequented by the locals, ensuring an experience where one becomes part of the city cosmopolitan way of life. The interior style of More Quarters Hotel is a subtle combination of “classic contemporary.” More Quarters is Owned and Managed by the More Hotels Private Collection. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), HotelsClick, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your More Quarters Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- More Quarters Hotel Cape Town Central
- More Quarters Hotel Cape Town, South Africa