We were a party of 8 and we stayed at the Redcliffe House in Cape Town. Its a 4 bedroom apartment that is part of the More Quarters Apartments. It was perfect for our group since we had the whole apartment to ourselves. Rooms were of a decent size and were fixed and cleaned everyday. Bathroom size was also okay but mine had a fishy smell coming from the sink. I do not know what it was. There was wifi available but intermittent at times. The apartment is generally clean but a bit old compared to the other one we saw that is new and modern.
Breakfast had to be taken at the Main building which was just a 2 minute walk down from our place. It came free and had a wide choice of cheese, fruits, bread, cereal and cold cuts and an ala carte menu as well. The staff were so warm and accommodating. Chanel, was the one who welcomed us to the aprtment and briefed us. The people at the reception were so sweet because they prepared for us a packed meal to bring to the airport when we checked out at 6 am on our last day in Cape Town. They also gave us a lot of the Jelly tots which we loved so much. Location is good. It was walking distance to a lot of dining places and bars.
I would recommend this place to friends and relatives.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Combining apartment living with the service and hospitality of a hotel makes this experience unique and ideal when visiting Cape Town. The location within Cape Town city bowl affords guests the ability to walk to both restaurants and boutique shops which are frequented by the locals, ensuring an experience where one becomes part of the city cosmopolitan way of life. The interior style of More Quarters Hotel is a subtle combination of “classic contemporary.” More Quarters is Owned and Managed by the More Hotels Private Collection. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), HotelsClick, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your More Quarters Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- More Quarters Hotel Cape Town Central
- More Quarters Hotel Cape Town, South Africa