For our 50th anniversary we took our grand children to Africa and could not have chosen a better place to spend 4 nights before going on safari. Our group of 9 had three rooms and they were delightful. The rooms are quite large, clean and well furnished. All of the amenities are included in each room and the highlight of each day was going to the dining room for a sumptuous breakfast. You could partake of the large buffet or chose breakfast from a menu. The grand kids ranged in age from 3 to 9 and they could always find something for breakfast that they really liked. We were welcomed by the staff, late at night, after traveling for over 30 hours. Everyone was extremely pleasant and wanted to do their best for you each day. If you get to Cape Town, make it a point to stay here. You will not be disappointed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Combining apartment living with the service and hospitality of a hotel makes this experience unique and ideal when visiting Cape Town. The location within Cape Town city bowl affords guests the ability to walk to both restaurants and boutique shops which are frequented by the locals, ensuring an experience where one becomes part of the city cosmopolitan way of life. The interior style of More Quarters Hotel is a subtle combination of “classic contemporary.” More Quarters is Owned and Managed by the More Hotels Private Collection. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your More Quarters Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- More Quarters Hotel Cape Town Central
- More Quarters Hotel Cape Town, South Africa