More Quarters is in an ideal location from which to explore Cape Town with lots of choice for restaurants. The accommodation was spacious and the bed was excellent, as was the service. Although the accommodation is self-catering they provide an outstanding breakfast as part of the room charge. Every member of staff we met were charming and very helpful. A great stay and we'll definitely stay again when we're in Cape Town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Combining apartment living with the service and hospitality of a hotel makes this experience unique and ideal when visiting Cape Town. The location within Cape Town city bowl affords guests the ability to walk to both restaurants and boutique shops which are frequented by the locals, ensuring an experience where one becomes part of the city cosmopolitan way of life. The interior style of More Quarters Hotel is a subtle combination of “classic contemporary.” More Quarters is Owned and Managed by the More Hotels Private Collection. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Odigeo, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your More Quarters Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- More Quarters Hotel Cape Town Central
- More Quarters Hotel Cape Town, South Africa