We stayed for 3 nights in one of the 3-bed apartments (7th floor, #709, mountain facing) to visit some of our favourite places in Cape Town. The mix of hotel facilities (bar, restaurant, pool etc) along with the flexibility of self-catering facilities in the apartment was ideal for a short break. Secure, underground parking. Good service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally & conveniently located in trendy De Waterkant Village in Greenpoint, just 20 min from Cape Town International Airport & moments away from the hussle & bussle of Cape Town CBD surrounded by the natural beauty for which Cape Town is famous. Comprising 29 two-bedroom apartments, 16 one-bedroom apartments & 8 penthouses – all boasting separate bedrooms & bathrooms, fully-equipped kitchens & a generous lounge area, allowing for self-catering entertainment within a chic urban setting. Outdoor entertaining is equally attractive, with private balconies affording magnificent views of Table Mountain, Signal Hill, Fan Park & the Cape Town harbour. The new conference facilities are ideal for large events to intimate board meetings. Equipped with modern data projectors & Wi-Fi. Additional features include: Bar Lounge, Restaurant,Gym, heated indoor pool, 24hr security & undercover parking. The Rockwell All Suite Hotel & Apartments truly is your home away from home… ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Rockwell All Suite Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rockwell All Hotel Cape Town Central
- Rockwell All Suite Hotel Cape Town, South Africa