My friends and i booked a two roomed suite for over 5000 rand per night and stayed there for 7 nights. The views, location and rooms were excellent but all aspects of service were poor apart from about 3 members of staff who stood out. I managed to speak to the General manager Dave Hughes before check out and went through about 7 different complaints we had ranging from no service at breakfast, two aircon units not working, unhelpful and very unfriendly conceirge service, non exsistent shuttle service etc. Dave was apologetic helpful and surprised about the complaints but most of the other guests we spoke to had similar experiences. My advice to anyone staying there go past the duty managers if you have a complaint,they were friendly but ultimately made no difference. Hopefully this hotel can sort out their service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bound by Loop, Long, Pepper and Bloem Street, Pepperclub Hotel & Spa is situated in the heart of bustling Cape Town and at the foot of renowned Table Mountain and Lions Head. The hotel not only offers the ideal location, but also five star comfort and personalised service to suit the needs of both leisure and business travellers. Inspired by New York's chic interiors, the hotel consists of 210 generously appointed suites, all of which include spectacular views of Cape Town. Facilities at the hotel include, among others, the intimate Odeon cinema, a fully-equipped gymnasium and a swimming pool with panoramic views. Cayenne Spa, tucked away on the 8th floor of the hotel, offers sanctuary for guests with its modern aura and eclectic menu of modern treatments. Located on the ground floor is Pepperclub's exclusive Paparazzi Bar & Lounge and in-house restaurant, Sinatra's, which combines a stylish and modern setting with a menu inspired by European continental cuisine. The hotel also offers guests scheduled complimentary shuttles to the V&A Waterfront and Camps Bay, home to one of South Africa's most beautiful and picturesque beachfronts. It is here that you will also find our beach club facilities. Hotel guests will have exclusive VIP access to the beach club's showers, private lockers and changing and restroom facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Pepperclub Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pepper Club Luxury Hotel Cape Town Central
- Pepper Club Luxury Hotel And Spa
- Pepperclub Hotel & Spa Cape Town, South Africa