I stayed here for 3 nights along with a group on a leisure tour.
The rooms are very big and very nicely done. Bath rooms are big too with bath tub, separate rain shower, amenities etc. The only tricky part about the bath room is that there is literally no space near wash basin to keep your personal items like tooth paste, shaving gell etc. I had to keep my stuff over tissue paper box kept between the two wash basins.
There is a mini kitchen in the room, big size wardrobes, locker, tea/coffee making machine. Wifi was free in the room with password provided in the welcome letter. I had a room with the view of Table Mountain which was lovely. The hotel is very clean and very well maintained.
I was not happy with the choices available at breakfast. It was just 3* quality. There are only two restaurants in hotel.
The location of the hotel is very good. Just behind the hotel is the street with all the nighlife activity - bars/pubs, restaurants, clubs etc. If you want to have some party in Cape Town then this hotel is ideally located.
There are only two lifts in the hotel which are totally inadequate. One has to wait for a long time for the lift. There should have been at least one more lift. There is a service lift too but it also takes quite long to arrive because it is in constant use of hotel staff. Apart from the lift, the hotel has only one bottle opener! Well, this is what we were told when we asked for a bottle opener in the room. The guy came, opened the bottles and took the opener back.
Overall, I am happy to recommend this hotel to anyone travelling to Cape Town. It is reasonably priced, centrally located, has very good rooms with a few shortcomings.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bound by Loop, Long, Pepper and Bloem Street, Pepperclub Hotel & Spa is situated in the heart of bustling Cape Town and at the foot of renowned Table Mountain and Lions Head. The hotel not only offers the ideal location, but also five star comfort and personalised service to suit the needs of both leisure and business travellers. Inspired by New York's chic interiors, the hotel consists of 210 generously appointed suites, all of which include spectacular views of Cape Town. Facilities at the hotel include, among others, the intimate Odeon cinema, a fully-equipped gymnasium and a swimming pool with panoramic views. Cayenne Spa, tucked away on the 8th floor of the hotel, offers sanctuary for guests with its modern aura and eclectic menu of modern treatments. Located on the ground floor is Pepperclub's exclusive Paparazzi Bar & Lounge and in-house restaurant, Sinatra's, which combines a stylish and modern setting with a menu inspired by European continental cuisine. The hotel also offers guests scheduled complimentary shuttles to the V&A Waterfront and Camps Bay, home to one of South Africa's most beautiful and picturesque beachfronts. It is here that you will also find our beach club facilities. Hotel guests will have exclusive VIP access to the beach club's showers, private lockers and changing and restroom facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Pepperclub Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pepper Club Luxury Hotel And Spa
- Pepper Club Luxury Hotel Cape Town Central
- Pepperclub Hotel & Spa Cape Town, South Africa