Stayed here for a week in room 303 from 20th to 25th November. The hotel looks great, but the service level is at best at an amateur level. They upgraded me to a suite, where the equipment - WIFI, telephones, coffee machine etc. I know this is a systemic issue, because several times during our 4 day conference, the banquet equipment also didn't work well. All the staff throw every problem over the fence onto the "maintenance" team, who is equally clueless and often issues aren't resolved for days on end. The in room wifi didn't work for 3 days, In spite of several complaints, till the duty manager Jackie set up a workaround for my room using the ethernet connection ( why couldn't they have done that on day one? The phone couldn't dial outside landlines for the first four days, causing me to take several important calls on an international roaming cellphone. Some of the staff are lovely, but the standards here are appalling. Very frustrating hotel to stay in.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bound by Loop, Long, Pepper and Bloem Street, Pepperclub Hotel & Spa is situated in the heart of bustling Cape Town and at the foot of renowned Table Mountain and Lions Head. The hotel not only offers the ideal location, but also five star comfort and personalised service to suit the needs of both leisure and business travellers. Inspired by New York's chic interiors, the hotel consists of 210 generously appointed suites, all of which include spectacular views of Cape Town. Facilities at the hotel include, among others, the intimate Odeon cinema, a fully-equipped gymnasium and a swimming pool with panoramic views. Cayenne Spa, tucked away on the 8th floor of the hotel, offers sanctuary for guests with its modern aura and eclectic menu of modern treatments. Located on the ground floor is Pepperclub's exclusive Paparazzi Bar & Lounge and in-house restaurant, Sinatra's, which combines a stylish and modern setting with a menu inspired by European continental cuisine. The hotel also offers guests scheduled complimentary shuttles to the V&A Waterfront and Camps Bay, home to one of South Africa's most beautiful and picturesque beachfronts. It is here that you will also find our beach club facilities. Hotel guests will have exclusive VIP access to the beach club's showers, private lockers and changing and restroom facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TravelUp, Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Pepperclub Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pepper Club Luxury Hotel Cape Town Central
- Pepper Club Luxury Hotel And Spa
- Pepperclub Hotel & Spa Cape Town, South Africa