We decided on the Pepperclub for our family of 2 adults and 3 children to stay in for my 50th birthday. Having both worked in Cape Town, but now living in the Winelands, we wanted our children to get a feel for the vibrancy and beauty of the City. We chose the perfect place and everything exceeded our expectations. We requested a room high up and with a view of Table Mountain and wow, did we get that! Our room had a wrap around balcony with floor to ceiling views of Table Mountain. We were upgraded to a 3-bedroom apartment (without asking!) and the most delicious big Chef baked chocolate cake and 50th birthday card was delivered to our room, with a personal handwritten message from the manager, Matthew and his team. The state of the art equipped gym was an added bonus and kept the boys busy. A lovely breakfast the following morning rounded off a perfect stay. Long Street can cause a bit of noise, but for that location, a small price to pay. Thanks Matthew and team!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bound by Loop, Long, Pepper and Bloem Street, Pepperclub Hotel & Spa is situated in the heart of bustling Cape Town and at the foot of renowned Table Mountain and Lions Head. The hotel not only offers the ideal location, but also five star comfort and personalised service to suit the needs of both leisure and business travellers. Inspired by New York's chic interiors, the hotel consists of 210 generously appointed suites, all of which include spectacular views of Cape Town. Facilities at the hotel include, among others, the intimate Odeon cinema, a fully-equipped gymnasium and a swimming pool with panoramic views. Cayenne Spa, tucked away on the 8th floor of the hotel, offers sanctuary for guests with its modern aura and eclectic menu of modern treatments. Located on the ground floor is Pepperclub's exclusive Paparazzi Bar & Lounge and in-house restaurant, Sinatra's, which combines a stylish and modern setting with a menu inspired by European continental cuisine. The hotel also offers guests scheduled complimentary shuttles to the V&A Waterfront and Camps Bay, home to one of South Africa's most beautiful and picturesque beachfronts. It is here that you will also find our beach club facilities. Hotel guests will have exclusive VIP access to the beach club's showers, private lockers and changing and restroom facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Pepperclub Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pepper Club Luxury Hotel And Spa
- Pepper Club Luxury Hotel Cape Town Central
- Pepperclub Hotel & Spa Cape Town, South Africa